Tuesday 4 January 2011

ICO update

Just heard from the Information Commissioner's Office on their handling of my Freedom of Information complaint. The officer handling the complaint emailed me:

"The Department responded to a number of my queries between September and November last year. I had to then seek input from our policy team. I am currently in the process of setting up a meeting with one of our signatories and other managers to further discuss some of the issues raised by the Department’s response.
Although I cannot specifically indicate when the investigation would be completed, I should point out that we are aiming to close all freedom information cases which were created before April 2010 by the end of March 2011. Your complaint was processed on 24 February 2010."

Which I think means they are still working on it.

No comments: